Looking for a sulfate free alternative in your haircare? L’Oreal just came out with EverPure, a complete sulfate-free color care system that frees your hair from harsh sulfates, surfactants and salts that can strip and dull your hair. Going beyond UV filters and conditioning ingredients to give color-treated hair the special care it needs. Plus for all you vegans out there, it is 100% vegan. Three formulas are available, moisturizing, volume and smoothing. I used the moisturizing line and love how SOFT it made my hair feel….they protect your color without stripping it causing fading and dryness.
- Rich lather and creamy formulas envelop hair and create an indulgent cleansing experience.
- Rosemary, juniper and mint extracts energize and invigorate the senses.
- 100% vegan – formulas not tested on animals, no animal by-products.No harsh sulfates, surfactants or salts.
- Shampoos feature a blend of five naturally-derived surfactants that give the formula a high density, creamy foam unlike some other sulfate-free formulas on the market, currently limited to a small number of professional and “natural” lines that may not have a rich foam or dense lather.
- Also feature silicones for additional color protection and nourishment and cationic polymers for more conditioning.
- Extra nourishing with deep moisturizers and Vitamin E.
- No dulling build-up.
- Milder on hair’s surface.
The Everpure lines are available now at drugstores nationwide and retails for $6.99.