Giorgio Armani Beauty launches its Fall Collection, using subtle but distinct tones accentuating a deep smoky eye contrasted with a fresh luminous complexion and a muted, but intense lip color. Created by Giorgio Armani, the timeless color “Greige” has a new take on the smoky eye and is the new fall dress code for face.
The star product of the season is the eye duo palette, which is dressed with an exotic Manta Ray pattern. Inspired by the precious and luxurious materials used in Giorgio Armani fashion accessories, the palettes offer a beautiful selection of color harmonies inspired by nature. The collection features subtle hues that offer a new take on the timeless color “Greige,” create by Giorgio Armani. The rich filtered eye tones, presented in a matte Greige compact, give depth and mystery to the eyes with subtle contours and highlights.
- n° 1 – charcoal and Greige: the ultimate eye shadow combination for this season’s smoky eye
- n° 2 – deep ocean blue and intense ocean green
- n° 3 – pale lilac grey and luminous fuchsia
- n° 4 – light blue stone and sandy beige
- n° 5 – shimmering lilac pearl and pale green pearl
(Manta Ray Eye Duo Palettes have a suggested retail price of $38)
A new product introduced in this collection, the Liquid Silk Eye Liner in matte charcoal grey or midnight metallic blue contrast the softer Greige tones with a smooth high precision stroke. The formula, which contains microdispersed waxes and micro-fil™ polymer, boosts the deep intense color and ensures a long-lasting, quick-drying application.
- n° 1 matte charcoal grey
- n° 2 midnight metallic blue
(Liquid Silk Eye Liners have a suggested retail price of $30)
This season’s must-have Armani lipstick accentuates the natural lip color, keeping the focus on the eyes. The soft plum lipstick contains grey-blue tones and add intensity to the lip without giving a dark contrast, the new alternative to beige. Dressing the lips with a hydrating and silky veil, specific oils allow the shade to reveal intense and radiant color, resulting in a luminous blush on the lips.
- n° 92
- Use the Greige shade to contour the eye by sweeping the shadow along the crease of the eye. Follow by sweeping the shade under the lower lash line and over the upper lash line. Use charcoal to add intensity.
- A second option is to sweet the charcoal shadow over the whole lid and use the Greige to blend. For added intensity, apply midnight blue eyeliner along the upper lid lash line.
The Fall 2009 Collection is available online at www.giorgioarmanibeauty.com and at selected fine department stores, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".