Grey is the new black for fall….I am seeing it everywhere from shadows to nails….smokey grey is red hot. YSL took their inspiration from the Fall ready to wear fashion collection of exquisite tailoring with sumptuous textures, a flawless complexion is offset by magnetic pearl grey eyes and intense plum lips. My fave in this collection are the shadows and the nail lacquer….the grey looks really stellar on short squared off nails.
“Elegant, Mysterious, Sensual. Inspired by the YSL Fall RTW Fashion collection of exquisite tailoring with sumptuous textures, a flawless complexion is offset by magnetic pearl grey eyes and intense plum lips.”
- Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation
- Touche Éclat Radiant Touch #1 Luminous Radiance
- LIMITED EDITION Palette Y Collector Palette for the Complexion
- LIMITED EDITION Crème de Blush Cream Blush #2 Powdery Rose
- NEW Ombres 5 Lumières 5 Colour Harmony for Eyes #8 Midnight (TMG Fave…)
- NEW Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara #8 Sublime Grey
- ·NEW Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #22 Exquisite Plum
- NEW La Laque Long Lasting Nail Lacquer #39 Stormy Grey (TMG Fave…)
YSL’s fall collection is on counter now or you can see it up close on www.yslbeautyus.com.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".