Oh my goodness!! Remember when I saw Bobbi Brown in September at fashion week and all they were talking about backstage was this new mascara? Well here it is…Bobbi’s new revolutionary Extreme Party Mascara is here. This mascara is truly revolutionary. So much so that it made me do a double take. Your lashes remain pliable and soft which is SO cool because you can go back and add more coats without scraping along your lashes. I would definitely categorize this as a lengthening mascara rather than thickening. But the amazing thing is the “re-activation technology” that allows you to go back and re-apply for MORE drama 1 hour or 10 hours later with no flaking PLUS it comes off with just soap and water! This just may be my new favorite mascara!
“For women who want the dramatic look of false lashes without the hassle.” –Bobbi Brown
- Between fresh coats, lashes stay separated and soft.
- Lashes continue to get thicker and bolder without clumping or flaking every time you want to layer on more volume and length.
- Tapered, two-fiber brush grabs even small, hard-to-reach lashes.
- Dries fast to a smudge-proof, flake-proof finish.
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C and E.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested. Safe for contact wearers.
- Removes easily with eye makeup remover or face soap and water.
Extreme Party Mascara will be available in black from www.bobbibrown.com and Bobbi Brown counters beginning November 2009.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".