By Felicia Walker Benson
Your day cream should be as active as you! Today’s multi active woman leads an incredibly busy life. We cook, clean, bring home the bacon, and fry it up in a pan…we’re students, professionals, entrepreneurs…we’re constantly running on all cylinders. We deserve a day cream that’s chock full of antioxidants and addresses the multi facets of our busy lives.
The skincare experts at Clarins have recently developed an innovative line of high performance day creams designed to provide continuous antioxidant protection to the skin. Multi Active Day is created for the multi active women – Women like you and I, who live life to the fullest and want to maintain a healthy looking complexion while reducing the appearance off fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections. Premature aging, be gone! Clarins Multi Active Day comes in four powerful new formulas:
- Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Cream – For all skin types
- Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Cream – For dry skin
- Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Cream/Gel – For Normal to combination skin
- Multi Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion – SPF15 For all skin types (and my personal fav!)
Multi Active Day contains two key ingredients that work in concert to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles:
- Ambiaty – This extract stimulates and revitalizes the “spring” within the structure of the skin for a more youthful looking complexion
- Hesperidin – Ensures reinforced and continuous antioxidant protection that lasts all day
In addition, Multi Active Day Cream contains Quinoa seed to nourish the skin, Katafray extract to protects skin’s barrier/improve hydration, and light reflecting pigment to improve skin’s radiance.
While attending a special blogger’s event at Clarins, I learned a great deal about Clarins’ product line and brand philosophy. Do you know that Clarins is the only skincare/cosmetics company in the US to offer 20 minutes of complimentary “Skin Time”? That’s right! You can waltz your pretty little self into any Clarins free standing store or walk up to a Clarins counter and receive a complimentary 20 minute “Skin Time” facial. During “Skin Time”, Clarins skincare specialists share loads of beauty tips and tricks designed to help you refine your skincare regime. While at the special blogger’s event, Clarins dished a few trade secrets…and here’s one that I am sharing with you:
Want to make your mask more effective? Use a serum underneath! The serum helps the mask to penetrate further!
Clarins Multi-Active Day is available at department and fine specialty stores everywhere and clarins.com.