Erase past damage? Who doesn’t want to do that?? Clinique’s latest, Even Better Skin Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 can help you out in that department. If you have past dalliances with sun damage or acne scars this cream is for you. This light and slightly shimmery cream helps to create a more even skin tone while protecting skin from future darkening with high-level UVA/UVB defense. It delivers soothing hydration as specialized ingredients break apart surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Instantly brightens, clarifies….soothes.
Clinique uses a multi-targeted formula that handles the multiple causes of discoloration.
- Prevents and reduces appearance if excess pigment in skin
- Deters the surfacing of new spots
- Breaks up and scatters existing dark spots into less visible particles at the skin’s surface leaving you more even toned
- Assists in removing melanin “dust” through exfoliation
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 20 to keep your skin protected
In short, that just means that it will help to get rid of those darker/uneven patches in every way possible. I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and the darker areas around my mouth have lightened up noticeably….worth every penny if you have that issue. Especially since laser re-surfacing treatments are SO expensive….a brightening prodict is the way to go.
Clinique Even Better Skin Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 will be available starting today at major department store retailers and Clinique.com.