It’s all about Plum this year! Lancome gives us pretty plums and loads of shimmer for their Holiday 2009 collection! I am absolutely in love with the new shade of color fever gloss Untamed Plum, other standouts in the collection are the gawgus Brush set and Sparkling Cherub compact. In addition, the traditional Holiday Eye & Cheek palettes are back too! Pinch me!
- Essentials Brush Set ($45.00): Three luxurious travel sized brushes in a cute little clutch; an $86 value!
- Sparkling Cherub Illuminating Powder ($40.00): A beautiful highlighting powder that instantly glams up any look.
- Color Design Cream Eye Shadow ($22.00): A cream-to-powder eye shadow that blends smoothly for a creaseless and luxurious look. You will get all three shades in the collection−Haute Smoke, Pink Lace and Garter Belt.
- Ink Artliner in Plum Tease ($23.50): Our long lasting pot eye liner, this time in a gorgeous plum hue.
- La Laque Fever Lipshine in Untamed Plum ($26.00): Must have! The perennial favorite… gloss in a hot new shade.
- Fab new shade of nail polish in the hottest color of the moment….you guessed it Untamed Plum.
Holiday Eye & Cheek Palettes
- Plum Irrisistible
- Alluringly Bronze
- Nude Seduction
- Evening Splendor
The entire Lancôme Holiday 2009 L’Absolu Rouge Soiree Collection is available at Lancome counters and online at lancome-usa.com.