I love seeing what YSL comes up with for the holidays. This collection contains one of the hottest shade for eyes….you guessed it purple. Leaving glitter behind, Yves Saint Laurent opts for the ultimate chic of pure, vibrant, incandescent colors. From sublime red to deep plum, the shades adapt with variable textures, multiple effects and powerful combinations. Worn alone in a refined monochrome or paired in contrasting duos, they are intensely alive and designed to be freely expressed for an instinctive, ultra couture make-up look.
Directly inspired from the luggage tag of YSL handbags, these limited edition collector make up palettes amake an amazing gift for yourself or a fellow beauty junkie!
- YOUR LOVELY PALETTE Collector Duo Lip Color Palette contains two textures for the lips: a shiny rosy-beige lipstick and a pearly champagne lipgloss.
- OMBRES Duolumières Eyeshadow Duo #1 Heavenly Beige / Astral Brown
- YOUR LOVELY PALETTE Collector Duo Eye Colour Palette contains one harmony of two eyeshadow shades: a deep purple and a silvery lavender.
- DESSIN du REGARD Haute Tenue Eye Pencil #1 Intense Black
- FARD À LÈVRES ROUGE PUR shades in this collection: Black Tulip (#149), Sublime Red (#150), Sweet Dark Purple (#151) and Pink Grenadine (#152).
- GOLDEN GLOSS in Golden Cherry (#17, a rich red) and Golden Lavender (#18, a subtle mauve)
- LA LAQUE (re-promote) in Sublime Red (#1) and Black Tulip (#34).
Yves Saint Laurent Holiday Look Collection 2009 is currently available online at yslbeautyus.com.