Best actress nominee Vera Farmiga looked stunning at teh Golden Globes Sunday night. Makeup artist Tina Turnbow for Tarte gave her an Old Hollywood meets ethereal naturalist look. Think feminine beauty with a healthy flush.
Look: A mix of warm and cool tones inspired by nature…
Complexion: “I love Vera’s porcelain complexion, so I wanted to keep it simple with a sheer foundation and lightweight mineral powder.”
- tarte’s smooth operator tinted moisturizer SPF 20 in façade
- tarte’s provocateur mineral pressed powder SPF 8 in fair
Cheeks: “Just a pop of pink made for a healthy blush.”
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child natural cheek stain (new for spring 2010)
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette: pink peony shadow used as a highlighter on top of cheekbones
Eyes: “I used warm coppery-bronze tones to enhance Vera’s beautiful blue eyes.”
- Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette (new for spring 2010). For her crease and lid blend shimmering firewheel, matte buttercup, shimmering ecru hibiscus; using the double-ended brush apply pink peony on browbone. Rim eyes with matte brown natural liner. tarte’s multiplEYE natural lash enhancing mascara (new for spring 2010)
Lips: “I felt a sweet pink pout really complimented her look.”
- a combination of: tarte’s natural gel lip stain in charmed and vitamin infused lipstick in bikram
Tina set the look with Arcona’s Lavender Hydrasol for a natural glow.