Okay who watched that episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” when they were in Vegas for Kim’s birthday? Kim looked amazing but it was completely overshadowed by her sister’s boyfriend and his ridiculous drunken antics (ughhh…). Well lucky for you, I have the breakdown of Kim Kardashian’s Vegas Birthday Look so you can create the look at home, Kim’s makeup artist the uber talented Mario Dedivanovic routinely creates glamourus looks for Ms. Kardashian all the time but this one in particular stood out to me because it was a softer smokey eye than you are used to seeing on her.
- Skin – Sheer Glow Foundation by NARS all over the skin. Under the eyes and to highlight I used YSL’s Touch Eclat. To set everything use a touch of Translucent Loose Powder by Shiseido.
- Eyebrows are softly filled in with MAC’s eyebrow pencil in Lingering.
- Eyes – Urban Decay eyeshadow in Eldorado on eye lids and browbone. Smog eyeshadow also by Urban Decay on the crease of the eye and outter corners of the lids. Smolder Eye Kohl by MAC rimming the entire eye and on the inner rims. Use more liner towards the outter corners. Using a clean brush, blend along the lashlines, moving up and out. Apply more liner for intensity if needed. Finish the eyes with two coats of Lancome’s Hynose Drama Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Cheeks – On the apples of the cheeks, use Passion blush by Josie Maran. Skin is bronzed with Josie Maran Bronzing Powder. Brush it along the hairline, jawline and hollows of cheeks. To highlight the cheek bones, use Trace Gold blush by MAC.
- Lips are lined with MAC’s Cremestick Liner in Summerfruit followed by Lipgelee in Saplicious, also by MAC.
This is similar to the smokey eye I was talking about last week, very wearable and easier to pull off than you think. Try this at home and tell me what you think!!
Photos courtesy of Mario Dedivanovic
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".