Actress Rosario Dawson was pretty in pink at the MET’s Costume Institute Gala. Makeup Artist Troy Surratt created Rosario Dawson’s beautiful, natural look was created by using Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. Follow these steps to get the look at home:
Makeup Artist Troy Surratt was the artist behind the look
- Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Natural (4.5) to even out the eye and nose area.
- Tinted Eye Brightener in Medium to Dark Bisque under her eyes for additional brightness.
- Moisturizing Cream Compact in Honey (5) with a sponge and set it with powder for a flawless complexion.
- Medium Bronzing Powder dusted on her the areas where the sun would naturally hit the face to warm up her skin.
- Shimmer Blush in Bahamas Brown on the apples of Rosario’s cheeks for a light refective glow
- Creamy Lip Color in Raisin Berry on her lips.
Finally, Troy groomed Rosario’s lashes and brows with Clear Natural Brow Shaper for a polished look.
Troy Tip: “When wearing your hair up and using bronzer, be sure to apply a bit of bronzer to the ear lobes. Pale ears are a telltale sign that you fudged your tan.”
All products available at Bobbi Brown counters nationwide or BobbiBrownCosmetics.com.