I am just now delving further into the amazingness that is Makeup Forever and I’m not sure what took me so long!! I have always used their palettes professionally but I am discovering tha the rest of the line is amazing. Case in point, the latest exclusive to Sephora Makeup Forever Beauty in a Box Aqua Essentials. The kit contains essentials for a smudge free summer! Seven long-lasting, must-have products that resist water and humidity, even in the most extreme conditions (awesomeeee!) Plus everything is travel size so you can take it with you wherever! Perfect for vacation. PLUS there is an all important “how to guide” which is a step by step tutorial!
A limited-edition kit featuring a handpicked collection of our favorites from Make Up For Ever, plus a how-to guide.
- Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer) and 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer) – Stay crease free with a long-lasting formula, which contains mother-of-pearl particles that provide rich color in just one application.
- Aqua Eyes in Mat Black 0L (black) and Dark Grey 21L (dark metallic grey) – two-in-one eyeshadow and liner pencil that adheres to the lids and remains melt proof. You can apply it as a defined line or smudge it to smoke it out.
- Aqua Smoky Lash in Extra Black – delivers lashes with volume, length, and curl.
- Aqua Lip in Nude Beige 1C (light neutral beige) – contains vitamin E and jojoba wax for comfortable wear.
- Sens’Eyes – Get your waterproof look off in a snap! This best-selling make-up remover in travel size. It’s gentle formula can be used on even the most sensitive eyes.
All of these will have you looking pretty at the pool or beach all day long! The kit retails for $69 (a $124 value) and is a perfect try before you buy essential.
Grab yours in Sephora stores nationwide or sephora.com.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".