Did you watch the BET Awards last night? I did, and surprisingly the ick factor was extremely low! It was actually a pretty good show! Hostess, Queen Latifah looked amazing and the glamour quotient was sky-high. Presenter Taraji P. Henson was leading the pack in that regard….looking stunning as ever with the help of Lancome and celebrity makeup artist Mylah Morales. Mylah also primped Taraji for the awards after-party, co-hosted with P. Diddy, which called for a makeup change. The look for the awards, Mylah told us, centered around gorgeous skin, pale lips, a neutral eye palette and loads of mascara.
- Lancôme’s Color Fever Gloss in Delirium delivered pretty pink shimmer that played off Taraji’s sleek silver dress. For the lashes, Mylah used for
- Lancôme Définicils Mascara in Deep Black. For the after-party, Mylah amped up Taraji’s lashes with
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black, switched the lip color to the peachy
- Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Natural Beauty
- Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Inferno for a high-shine pout.
All of the above mentioned are available at Lancome counters or on lancome-usa.com