More moody blues on the horizon for fall as Estee Lauder announces the Blue Dahlia collection by Tom Pecheux. This collection is filled with deep blues and grays and is perfect for fall with a rosey lip.
“The beauty of the palettes is that you can create many looks ranging from neutral to dramatic. For a neutral look, use shades 1 and 3. To add more color, blend shades 2 and 4 to your desired intensity and line the eye with shade 5. I want women to play and have fun with the colors!” – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Introducing the new vision in color for the Fall 2010 season, the Blue Dahlia Pure Color Collection for smoldering eyes, shimmering lips and bold nails. Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux debuted his inspiration for this collection backstage at the Derek Lam Autumn/Winter 2010 Fashion Show. At the “Myth of the West” themed show, Tom created a strong, intensely energetic look that perfectly tied together the design and fantasy of the clothing. The complete makeup collection includes two distinct looks as well as two complimentary lip products that create a visionary, avant-garde look with a touch of whimsical glamour.
“The blues and purples in the collection are iconic colors for autumn and winter. I like to give women choices in the way that they look. From a neutral to a smoky to a fashionable, strong look, these shades can be used with them all.” – Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder
Look 1: Blue Dahlia
- Blue Dahlia Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette ($40.00)
- Rose Dusk / Night Bloom Pure Color Gloss Stick ($18.50 each)
- Rock Candy / Twilight Petal Pure Color Gloss ($20.00 each)
- Twilight Rose / Sepia Sand Pure Color EyeShadow Single ($20.00 each)
- Blue Dahlia Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($18.00)
Look 2: Surreal Violet
- Surreal Violet Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette ($40.00)
- Orchid Dream / Mauve Mirage Pure Color Gloss Stick ($18.50 each)
- Raspberry Pop / Star Pink Pure Color Gloss ($20.00 each)
- Enchanted Meadow / Emerald Star Pure Color EyeShadow Single ($20.00 each)
- Surreal Violet Pure Color Nail Lacquer ($18.00)
Complimentary Products for Lips
- Midnight Bloom Pure Color Gloss Stick ($18.50)
- Midnight Bloom Pure Color Gloss ($18.00)
Availability: The Blue Dahlia Pure Color Fall 2010 collection will be available for a limited time at all Estée Lauder counters nationwide and www.esteelauder.com starting in July 2010.