UPDATED: Swatches of the ones I am trying….
Zoya has done it again with some super cool shades for fall! Six new metallics and cremes that will go beautifully with your fall wardrobe. There are a few that I will be trying out over the next few weeks!
- Edyta – fern green sparkling metallic (TMG Fave)
- Julieanne – byzantium purple sparkling metallic (TMG Fave)
- Cheryl – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic (TMG Fave)
- Karina – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym – cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
- Kelly – paynes gray cream (TMG Fave)
- Stacy – mahogany red cream
- Burke – sienna red cream
- Kristi – crimson red cream
- Cola – desert sand red cream
- Shawn – myrtle green cream (TMG Fave)
As always, vegan friendly Zoya Nail Polish is formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor free.. Zoya Wicked and Wonderful is available now at nail salons everywhere and at zoya.com