Bobbi Brown has made a career out of making women look naturally beautiful. It goes without saying that taking care of your skin is the first step in that process. To that end, she has developed a new mineral water enriched line of hydrating skincare that is perfect for any skin type (even oily!) Winter is just around the corner and if it is anything like the last one – you want to make sure (even if you are oily) to keep your skin properly hydrated.
“This Enriched Mineral Water-infused line gives your skin exactly what it needs to stay healthy: moisture. The creams have a lightweight texture so they melt right in, keep your skin soft and glowing all day, and make sure that foundation and concealer go on smooth and evenly. And with their clean botanical scent, the products smell as fresh as they feel.” – Bobbi Brown
Hydating Skincare works in three ways:
- Hydrates – The ingredients in the Hydrating line are designed to replenish dehydrated skin. Super moisturizing Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin, a natural humectant, as well as skin barrier-protecting ingredients are replenished to provide instant, 24 hour and long-term hydration.
- Balances – A natural humectant helps maintain water levels deeper in the skin for a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Revives – Each product in the line also contains its own unique star ingredients as well as collagen to restore the natural plumpness and youthful feel and condition of skin.
- Hydrating Face Tonic – $26.00 Applied immediately after cleansing, this skin-conditioning tonic begins to restore and balance skin, leaving it soft, soothed and perfectly prepared for the treatment products to follow. Cucumber, Chamomile, Licorice, Aloe Leaf and Lavender soothe and soften skin. Vitamin B5 softens and conditions so skin is prepared for the next treatment step.
- Hydrating Gel Cream – $50.00 This refreshing water-based emulsion is perfect for oilier and combination skin or days when you only need light hydration. Delivering a burst of moisture, it leaves skin refreshed, healthy and rejuvenated—and perfectly prepared for a seamless makeup application. Tropical Grass Extract hydrates instantly and increases the skin’s natural ability to hold on to moisture. Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection against environmental damage.
- Hydrating Face Cream – $50.00 This rich formula instantly hydrates and steadily releases moisture, skin conditioners and nutrients throughout the day. Skin is smooth and plumped; makeup stays fresh and glowing. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Algae Extract moisturizes and conditions skin. Caffeine soothes skin.
- Hydrating Eye Cream – $45.00 This quick-absorbing eye cream delivers naturally-occurring humectants that melt into the skin, leaving the eye area soft, smooth and refreshed for up to 24 hours. A perfect level of emollients imparts a lightweight texture, allowing concealer to glide on evenly. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Extract soothe and comfort. Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil and Squalane condition and revive continuously.
- Hydrating Intense Night Cream – $58.00 A luxurious, concentrated night cream that boosts skin’s ability to recharge and rehydrate during its nightly repair process, plumping fine lines and improving tone and texture. Skin looks and feels stronger and healthier. White Birch Extract maintains elastin and promotes the natural repair of environmental damage. Shea Butter, Jojoba, Olive and Sweet Almond and Apricot Oils soften and comfort skin while you sleep. A Protein Activator helps promote natural collagen production. Rice Bran Extract and Apple Extract work to even skin tone. Green Tea and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".