I adore pink for spring….more than that I adore neutrals with pops of pink! Estée Lauder must have read my mind because their latest collection Wild Violet is both of those things. My favorites from the collection: The nail lacquer in storm is amazing…dark and pearly like a stormy sky. The Lip Gelee in Electric Pink is one of my absolute favorites too…it is sheer and bright pink. It looks almost like my lip shade but shiny…..J’adore!!
Pure energy that pulsates sultry sophistication is the inspiration behind the new vision in color by Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux for Spring 2011. The Wild Violet Pure Color Makeup Collection is a dynamic collection of high-performance makeup and fragrance products to highlight the spring season with a burst of enthusiastic color.
In this intensely vivacious collection, lips delight in shades of electric orange, brazen cherry and violet plum, eyes are smoldering in muted neutrals with wisps of purple for maximum depth and attention while nails are rich and smokey in a modern charcoal. Adding to the collection, a vivid, lush fragrance that has a first impression of Genet Flower, Mandarin, Purple Freesia, Blue Jasmine and Wild Gardenia to create a lively experience and then Amberwood is blended in to complete scent with an energetic, multi-sensorial vibrancy.
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Wild Violet $42.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube $20.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Untamed Violet $20.00
- Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in Untamed Violet $19.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Wild Storm $19.00
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Violet $20.00
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Coral $20.00
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Pink $20.00
- Pure Color Lip Gelée in Electric Cherry $20.00
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Violet $24.00
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Coral $24.00
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Blossom $24.00
- Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Wild Fire $24.00
Compliment the look with a feeling of pure energy radiating from luminous Genet Flower, invigorating Mandarin and smooth woods blended in the new, limited edition Estée Lauder Wild Elixir fragrance. An expressive, sophisticated floral texture evolves into a drydown of soft woods and lingers sensuously on the skin for an utterly dramatic appeal.
Lush, Energetic Top Notes: Mandarin, Marigold, Purple Freesia and Violet Leaves create a dazzling, multi-sensorial first impression.
An Expressive Heart: The heart is a wild expression of flowers across a spectrum of colors and scents. Wild Gardenia, Pink Muguet, Blue Jasmine and Dewy Waterlily form a multi-faceted, airy bouquet around a signature of Genet Flower, an incandescent mimosa-honey scented flower.
Woody, Sensual Bottom Notes: At the end, captivating Orris, Amberwood, Musk and Sandalwood are woven together to create a drydown of smooth, sultry sensuality.
The Estée Lauder Wild Elixir fragrance is offered in a 1.7oz. fuchsia, stylistic bottle with crisp edges and a clear cubist cap. The sleek, architectural packaging comes in a striking pink color with gold accents to compliment the exuberance and spirit of the fragrance.
- Estée Lauder Wild Elixir 1.7oz./50mL $55.00
The Wild Violet Spring 2011 collection will be available for a limited time at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and esteelauder.com starting in January 2011.