Do you like creamy crease resistant lipcolor with shine? How about dramatic chrome light reflecting shadow? You get all of that with MAC’s mini winter/early spring collection, Peacocky. The colors are bold and shimmering and definitely can be played up or down depending on how you use them.
Arrogance or elegance? The showy display, the undeniably sexual spectacle, the iridescent irreverence…it’s awe-inspiring. We fetishize the exotic peacock as a symbol of extreme beauty, an act of elaborate nature, raging against everything simplistic. Peacocky fans out in a foray of intense colour for Lips and Eyes, exotic and sophisticated with a touch of ’30s F. Scott Fitzgerald glamour and mesmerizing metallic sheen. NEW Kissable Lipcolour combines full flash with creamy comfort. It’s molten, with elastomer technology that imparts a velvety, aerated feel without sacrificing shine. Light as a feather. Mega Metal Shadow gleams like chrome, with light-reflecting properties – yet creamy, crease-resistant, vitamin-fortified flexibility. Dramatic doesn’t even begin to describe the girl who knows she’s Peacocky.
Kissable Lipcolour ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Kissable Lipcolour provides medium coverage with the creamy comfort of a lipstick and a shiny finish of a lipgloss. The lightweight, comfortable formula is loaded with super emollient ingredients that provide a cushiony feel on the lips. The colour flows like silk, encasing the lips in creamy, luscious colour. Like a molten lipstick, the product melts onto thel ips and feels light and airy. It provides medium coverage with a luminous, smooth finish. It’s feather-resistant and wears for hours.
- Enchantée Light blue pink
- Exxxhibitionist Red-toned coral
- Flaunting It Grey mauve
- Love Peck Blackened blood red
- Peacocky Sky blue with red pearl
- Scandelicious Blue fuchsia
- So Vain Muted dirty coral
- Strut Your Stuff Bright true red
- Super Muted neutral brown
- Temper Tantra Mid-tone reddish brown
- Vanity Fair Mid-tone blue pink
- Woo Me Light pinky nude
Mega Metal Shadow ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Mega Metal Shadow long-wearing and consists of metallic powders that provide a light-reflection, intense metallic finish that looks brilliant on the skin. It delivers medium-buildable coverage that won’t fade or crease. The formula contains vitamins a & e, antioxidants that help condition the delicate eye area. The creamy powder ensures an even, smooth application that lasts all day and easily blends with little fall-out.
- Centre Stage Frosted chocolate brown
- Dalliance Light champagne
- Dandizette Navy with silver pearl
- Ego Forest green
- Mating Call Dirty frosted violet
- Noir Plum True purple with silver pearl
- Odalisque Deep teal
- Paparazz-she Deep copper bronze
- Peek-at-You Frosted yellow white
- Prance Frosted mauve pearl
- Sexpectations Metallic burgundy
- Spectacle of Yourself Deep bronze
- Top of the Posh Frosted white pink
- Tweet Me Gold bronze
- Unflappable Frosted black with purple pearl
Peacocky is available now on M·A·C counters and online at maccosmetics.com.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".