Black Swan actress Mila Kunis smoldered in an icy lavender chiffon and lace Elie Saab Haute Couture gown at the 83rd annual Academy Awards. Celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy took inspiration for Mila Kunis’ Oscar look directly from the star’s bold yet feminine gown. The result—sultry and beautifully defined. All products by Lancome.
- Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation
- Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Coral Crush
- Color Design Eye Shadow in Impress
- Le Crayon Khôl EyeLiner in Black
- Hypnôse Waterproof Custom Volume Mascara in Black
- Color Fever Gloss in Blazing Pink
- La Laque Fever Lipshine in Lucent Nude
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".