Update: Hocus Pocus is officially SOLD OUT in North America!! You guys are the best readers ever! I’ll be doing a giveaway this week….stay tuned and check the site daily. Best way to stay updated with more/new info is through twitter or facebook
Hi my beauties!! So excited to share this moment with you! The MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions collection is live and I am SO excited for you guys to try everything!! I wanted to share a moment with you that I had with my good friend and fellow bloginista Patrice from Afrobella. Patrice and I were both a little overwhelmed with this opportunity but since we are friends, we were supporting each other, trying to stay in the moment and take everything in. How exciting it was and how blessed we were to have such a wonderful opportunity. We were having a very deep conversation in the photo below. We were on our way to the lab to meet the chemists and start blending. We had no idea what to expect or how we were going to do what was expected of us – but we were just gonna roll with it. I will be forever grateful to her for that moment.
A lot has been said about this collection some positive and some not so positive. I am lucky to have the greatest readers in the world who have supported me from day one and I am so thankful for that because without you there would be no Makeup Girl. For all of the people that choose to judge what we did with MAC in Toronto and how we did it, take some time out for yourself and dream your own dreams instead of wasting your time coveting ours. We are all stars in our own little movies, the brightness of that star depends on how much time you spend polishing it. That being said, my baby Hocus Pocus makes her professional debut right now! Go check her and everyone else’s shades out!! If you need to see swatches to help make your decision see mine here. See swatches on lighter skin on Christine’s (eyes), (lips) & Karen’s (swatches) sites.
You can use the code BLOG for free standard shipping on all orders.
Here is a rundown just as a refresher 😉
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Hocus Pocus Dark sooty grey with silver pearl (Satin) (The Makeup Girl) This is the shade that I created, if you want to learn more about it and see behind the scenes photos click here or here.
- Jealousy Wakes Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Temptalia)
- Parisian Skies Muted grey-blue (Satin) (Lipstick Powder N Paint)
- Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! Deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (Velvet) (Beauty Blogging Junkie)
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- All of My Purple Life Deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle (semi-opaque) (Afrobella)
- Caqui Persimmon orange (semi-opaque) (Beauty Maverick)
- Evolution Revolution Warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green, blue micro glitter (sheer) (Makeup and Beauty Blog)
- Nitro:licious 2046 Intense shiny red (semi opaque) (Nitrolicious)
- Sonoran Rain Deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl (semi-opaque) (The Shades of U)
More Info on the collection:
On sale now on maccosmetics.com ONLY. I 100% appreciate all of your support during this amazing time and I am honored to share this journey with you!! You guys are AMAZING….