It’s here!! Official Info is below…can’t WAIT for you giys to see the colors up close and personal. As I stated before, I will do some videos, I did a swatch of my shade Hocus Pocus yesterday.
No one<3’s M∙A∙C more than a beauty blogger. To thank them for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited nine of our favourites to our lab in Toronto to custom-create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that created them.
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Hocus Pocus Dark sooty grey with silver pearl (Satin) (The Makeup Girl)
- Jealousy Wakes Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Temptalia)
- Parisian Skies Muted grey-blue (Satin) (Lipstick Powder N Paint)
- Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! Deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (Velvet) (Beauty Blogging Junkie)
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- All of My Purple Life Deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle (Afrobella)
- Caqui Persimmon orange (Beauty Maverick)
- Evolution Revolution Warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green, blue micro glitter (Makeup and Beauty Blog)
- Nitro:licious 2046 Intense shiny red (Nitrolicious)
- Sonoran Rain Deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl (The Shades of U)
Available June 21st, 2011 online only, U.S. and Canada www.maccosmetics.com
Stay Pretty!! (Shop Pretty too!!)
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".