I am definitely a lip gloss person. I have discussed this before on here, as I realized it just happened recently. I just gradually stopped using lipstick (I know really like the new lipsticks that are like glosses but that’s ANOTHER post LOL). These are a lightweight gloss with poppin color and tons of shine – what’s not to like? MAC’s latest GlamGlass offers just that – high wattage shine, intense color and a lightweight feel. With the addition of the coordinating limited edition lip pencils, I will be all set for fall. The bright pink shade is calling my name!!
Sshhh…Lips speak louder than words. You’re invited to experience glamour that’s strictly word-of-mouth. Newly formulated, this super-silky gloss delivers the perfect amount of Knockout colour with its innovative new brush applicator. Encounter a Lasting Sensation of hypnotically intense, pure colour with a vividly alluring shine that leaves lips looking lush for hours. Mesmerizingly minimal, non-sticky texture feels comfortable… featherlight. Eight tantalizing Lip Pencil shade extensions round out a collection that positively whispers Embrace Me.
Glamglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Casual Air Frosted pale pink
- It’s a Wow Mid-tone blue-pink (“rose pink”)
- Check This Out Coral with transforming yellow-pink pearl
- Rich & Witty Neutral dirty pinked beige
- Comfort & Joy Mid-tone frosted dirty mauve
- Famously Fab! Purple-lavender, slightly pearled
- Tour de Fabulous Clean/bright yellow pink with pearl
- Knockout Red with pearl
- Style-Packed Bright, vivid fuchsia
- Rich Bounty Deep red-brown with pearl
- Real Posh Deep berry, slightly pearled
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- What Comes Naturally Pale peachy beige
- Hip ‘n’ Happy Dirty blue pink
- Have to Have It Soft warm beige
- Just Wonderful Dirty mauve
- Entertain Me Clearly orange
- Lasting Sensation Bright coral
- Embrace Me Vivid pinkish fuchsia
- Just My Type Intense warm brown
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".