The gorgeous and always fashionable Zoe Saldana never disappoints on the red carpet! tonight at the Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, her hair was styled by Mara Roszak for Wella Professionals.
“Zoe’s dress was so inspiring. I wanted to create a “not too perfect” up-do by adding texture and movement to the hair, while keeping it modern and fresh.” – Says Mara Roszak
- Apply Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to wet hair and rough dry
- Then, using a 3/4″ barrel curling iron, add waves to the hair by rotating the direction of the curl
- Once the whole head was waved, spray Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz on the hair to break up the wave and add texture
- Loosely pull the hair back into a low pony and secured it with an elastic
- Then split the pony into two sections and braid them both, then wrap the braids into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Once the hair is up, apply a dab of Wella Professionals Bold Move styling paste to fingertips and define a few pieces around the face
- Spray all over with Wella Professionals Stay Firm finishing spray
You can find Well products in salons only Visit Wella.com for more information.
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".