It girl Tina Fey who was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy. She sparkled on the red carpet and Gita Bass for Votre Vu created her classic look at the 2012 SAG Awards tonight, using Votre Vu Skincare and Makeup. This brand is an absolute favorite of mine (LOVE the dry spray oil!!) and Tina looks amazing!
“We were inspired by Tina’s black strapless Versace gown. We wanted her look to be equally classic and sexy,” says Gita.
- Gita started by spritzing the face with Votre Vu Amour D’Ore Multi-Vitamin Oil for Face, Body and Hair. “It adds long-lasting hydration, primes for makeup and gives the complexion a gorgeous glow,” she says. Next, she applied Votre Vu Tragic Magic Rescue Creme to soothe and eliminate any redness.
- To create the appearance of a smooth and bright eye area, Gita patted on Votre Vu Tout le Monde Antioxidant Eye Gelee and layered Votre Vu SpecialEyes Intensive Eye Treatment on top. She then brushed on Votre Vu WonderBrows in Eva to add definition to Tina’s natural arch.
- Next, she used Votre Vu Sensational Eyes Eye Primer in Medium on the lids as a budge-proof eye makeup base. To prep her lips for color, Gita dabbed on the moisturizing Votre Vu Champagne Kisses Volume Enhancing Lip Balm.
- Since Tina’s look shows a bit of skin, Gita generously applied the nourishing Votre Vu Snapdragon Antioxidant-Rich Citrus Body Drench all over. She followed up by spritizing Votre Vu Amour D’Ore Multi-Vitamin Oil for Face, Body and Hair on her decolletage and shoulders for an added sheen.
- Finally, to set the look and create a radiant finish, Gita dusted on Votre Vu Mineral Powder in Light. “I also made Tina put the powder in her clutch so she can do touch-ups throughout the night” said Gita
Votre Vu products can be found at VotreVu.com.