Looking for a moisturizer that refines and rejuvenates? Kate Somerville Nourish is one of my favorites. I love clinical skincare, and this one offers much bang for the buck. It saturates skin with sophisticated anti-aging ingredients like Matrixyl™ 3000 (which aggressively combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles) [smart skincare] and retinyl palmitate (the purest form of vitamin A which is a natural retinoid) [Paula's Choice] PLUS rich botanicals, formulated to improve texture and increase elasticity. It absorbs FAST and feels very lightweight on the skin – but don’t let that lightweight feel fool you. This is a rich cream disguised as a lightweight one! I also LOVE the delivery system….some brands give you a spatula to get the cream…Somerville gives it to you like a scientist with an airless pump at the top of the jar…very easy to control the amount you get as well. This is also for all skin types too which I love.
- Matrixyl™ 3000 aggressively combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The purest form of Vitamin A, Retinyl Palmitate, is designed to soften and smooth. Encourages collagen production.
- Rich in antioxidants, shields skin from free-radicals
- Light feel, absorbs quickly and leaves skin balanced, fresh and healthy
- Calming Lavender works in conjunction with clarifying Orange and Tea Tree Extracts to promote balanced, healthy-looking skin
- Clinically proven to be safe for sensitive skin
It comes in there sizes 1.7oz [$65], and a 5oz luxury size [$120]. Easily one of my favorites just for the value and ingredients alone plus Ms. Somerville is an expert when it comes to keeping skin looking fresh and young!
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".