Looking for a moisturizer that refines and rejuvenates? Kate Somerville Nourish is one of my favorites. I love clinical skincare, and this one offers much bang for the buck. It saturates skin with sophisticated anti-aging ingredients like Matrixyl™ 3000 (which aggressively combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles) [smart skincare] and retinyl palmitate (the purest form of vitamin A which is a natural retinoid) [Paula’s Choice] PLUS rich botanicals, formulated to improve texture and increase elasticity. It absorbs FAST and feels very lightweight on the skin – but don’t let that lightweight feel fool you. This is a rich cream disguised as a lightweight one! I also LOVE the delivery system….some brands give you a spatula to get the cream…Somerville gives it to you like a scientist with an airless pump at the top of the jar…very easy to control the amount you get as well. This is also for all skin types too which I love.
- Matrixyl™ 3000 aggressively combats the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The purest form of Vitamin A, Retinyl Palmitate, is designed to soften and smooth. Encourages collagen production.
- Rich in antioxidants, shields skin from free-radicals
- Light feel, absorbs quickly and leaves skin balanced, fresh and healthy
- Calming Lavender works in conjunction with clarifying Orange and Tea Tree Extracts to promote balanced, healthy-looking skin
- Clinically proven to be safe for sensitive skin
It comes in there sizes 1.7oz [$65], and a 5oz luxury size [$120]. Easily one of my favorites just for the value and ingredients alone plus Ms. Somerville is an expert when it comes to keeping skin looking fresh and young!