If I saw ONE thing backstage at the NARS shows this season it was that skin was IN. Flawless but undone….and all the artists were using this top secret, super blendable, buildable concealer…yep you guessed it…they have been testing it since last season and now it’s finally here. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer [$28] is “Blendable…Buildable…Brilliant.” Can’t wait to get my hands on one! As soon as I do, I will swatch for you on the TMG Instagram.
Ideal for all skin types, new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer boasts a luxuriously smooth texture enriched with hydrating skincare benefits. When applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the multi-action formula provides medium to high buildable coverage in a natural, radiant finish with long-lasting results. A single stroke keeps complexion looking fresh and creaseless all day – going on smoothly and blending easily. Light diffusing technology blurs imperfections and fine lines, and evens skin tone without masking skin’s natural coloring. Skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation – and looks beautiful even when bare. Perfect as a complement to Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 or layered with Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation. Crease-proof. Long-wear. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Fragrance-free.
- CHANTILLY: True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- VANILLA: Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- HONEY: Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- CUSTARD: Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- GINGER: Golden undertone for medium complexion
- BISCUIT: Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- CARAMEL: Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- AMANDE: Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- CAFÉ: Dark shade with warm red undertones
- CACAO: Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
AVAILABILITY: February 20, 2013 at NARS flagship boutiques and on narscosmetics.com
Like this post? Don\'t miss another one! Subscribe to the RSS feed!!
From time to time, various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously submit product to The Makeup Girl for editorial consideration. Just like any magazine, The Makeup Girl readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on this blog/site. For the full disclosure, click the tab in the navigation bar at the top labeled \"Disclosure\".