I am DYING over these new Estée Lauder French Nude [$20] nail lacquers! I’ve been looking for a nude that closely resembles my skin tone for a while now and I think is it! A collection of nude nail lacquers designed for the perfect monochromatic manicure…beautiful and elongating. A nude manicure makes your fingers look long and pretty! These are on the pricey side – but they are not polishes that you are going to wear for an every day type of manicure.
“I chose these shades to suit every type of woman – her skintone, her personality, her point of view” – Tom Pecheux
Following the rich and saturated hues of fall, get back to basics this spring with elegant and neutral shades for nail that complement every woman’s uniquely beautiful skin tone – introducing Pure Color Nail Lacquer French Nudes Collection by Estée Lauder and Creative Makeup Director, Tom Pecheux. Ranging from fair to dark and warm to cool, these flattering flesh tone shades provide nails with a subtly feminine, barely there look.
“This collection is like foundation for nails,” stated Tom Pecheux. “It’s all about enhancing nails, rather than making a big statement with color.” The chocolaty brown, creamy cocoa, milky beige and soft pink hues of these clean and sophisticated nail lacquers are a subtle and monotone, yet versatile array of shades. There are natural shades that perfectly match skintone to extend and elongate fingers or shades that contrast skintone for a more dramatic and daring nail look.
Evoking the relaxed and casual nature of spring, Pure Color Nail Lacquer French Nudes Collection is a fresh and modern way to wear nail that redefines the notion of sexy simplicity.
- Bittersweet Rich Cocoa
- Diabolique Creamy Chocolate
- So Vain Creamy Taupe
- Nudité Barely There Peach
- Ballerina Pink Milky Pink
There are also some REALLY cool nail art ideas as well (directions below pics are below in the gallery)
- Rich & Famous Reverse French Sweep So Vain on nails. Accent tips with Diabolique.
- Black Swan Apply Ballerina Pink on nails. With a toothpick, feather Caviar on both sides of each nail, curving lines slightly towards the center as shown.
- Spring Bubbly Apply Nudité on nails. With a toothpick, dot Nouveau Riche in tiny ‘bubble’ dots on moons, fading as you work toward tips.
- Menage à Trois Paint nails with Nudité. Stroke a diagonal stripe of Diabolique from nail base to tip. Add a second diagonal stripe of Nouveau Riche next to the first one.
- Nude Attitude Brush each of the 5 French Nudes (Ballerina Pink/Nudité/So Vain/Diabolique/Bittersweet) on nails, one per nail, with the darkest on thumb and the lightest shade on the pinky.
Availability: The new Pure Color Nail Lacquer French Nudes Collection will be available at select Estée Lauder counters nationwide and esteelauder.com starting in March 2013.