Hourglass 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eye Liner is my new favorite thing. I love new innovations, and this one is at the top of my list. A good cat eye was SUPER hard for me to do until gel liner came along – it always looked wobbly. When you have the gel liner, then you need a brush…and what if the pot dries out because you accidentally leave the jar open because you didn’t close the top tight enough (true story…I’ve lost many pots of liner that way). So this new pencil is not so much a pencil as it is an air tight applicator for a fantastic gel liner. It’s thin, soft and goes on brilliantly. Be careful though, this is not a retractable product so once you click the pen the liner must be used. I also love how it comes in a pack of three….very cool.
Exceptionally thin, remarkably soft, and waterproof gel liner. The advanced gel formula is encapsulated in a mechanical pencil, offering precision accuracy and ease of application. It’s perfect for lining between the lashes, and it doesn’t budge. Unlike traditional gel liners, there’s no pot, no brush, and no clean-up required. Two clicks is all you need to line the eyes and each pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
Obsidian Edge 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eye Liner [USD $45 (PACKAGE OF 3) | $16 (SINGLE)]
- The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for lining in between lashes.
- The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required.
- The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear.
- The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly.
- Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses.
- Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
- Free of phthalates, sulfates, talc and gluten. No animal testing.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
Availability: In packs of three at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter.com, Space.NK. Single liner exclusive to Sephora, Hourglasscosmetics.com
It will launch on Sephora.com on July 29 and in all stores on August 15. It will be available in a package of 3 and sold as a single liner only at Sephora and on HourglassCosmetics.com.