Allure magazine partners with Beauty Booked to create an online/mobile booking solution for salons/spas. Allure is already the authority in this area (I LOVE the Salon/Spa directory in there, I have found many a new spot that way) so the app part is already genius BUT partnering with Allure is a game changer. The app and idea were created by two industry insiders, Hillary Hutcheson a former brand manager at L’Oreal Paris and Ritika Gill who is a former marketing manager at Rimmel London and Maybelline.
Allure, the Beauty Expert, announces today the launch of a seamless salon- and spa-booking functionality on allure.com. In collaboration with BeautyBooked, the modern and convenient online beauty-booking service, women will now be able to search, discover, and book appointments with salons and spas directly from allure.com’s Salon & Spa Directory of editorial reviews. Highlighting the best hairstylists, colorists, facialists, massage therapists, manicurists, and more in cities
across the country, Allure’s Salon & Spa Directory is the definitive resource for the best
BeautyBooked’s new Mobile App simplifies the booking process by allowing members to discover new beauty spots, read editorial reviews from Allure magazine, and book appointments instantly with just the click of a button – no receptionist needed! BeautyBooked’s team of industry professionals vets each salon & spa to provide only the best for their members (Paul Labrecque Salon, Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa, ted gibson beauty, Drybar and TenOverTen, just to name a few).
- 24/7 Access to top salons & spas to book appointments.
- Geolocation Capabilities to find appointments closest to you.
- Allure Reviews: As BeautyBooked’s exclusive magazine partner, Allure reviews will be featured on BeautyBooked’s enhanced website and new mobile app.
- Integration with Instagram: Users can share social experiences via the app, plus their complete photo-ready look, while earning points for every picture uploaded.
- BB Upgrades: Members get VIP treatment at partner salons and spas just for booking through BeautyBooked. Participating establishments will provide exclusive “upgrades” to members such as an extra 15 minutes of massage or a complimentary deep conditioning treatment.
- BB Rewards & Referral Program:
- BB Rewards: Allows users to receive rewards such as products, services and experiences like the latest shade of nail polish, a manicure, or a blow-out with a top stylist. Users get 100 BB Reward Points for each appointment booked.
- Referral Program: Invite friends and get rewarded. Tell friends about BeautyBooked and get 200 BB Reward Points when they first book.
BeautyBooked is endorsed by some of the best salons and spas. Ted Gibson, Celebrity Hairstylist and Founder of ted gibson salons said: “BeautyBooked is transforming the way women search for and book beauty appointments. We are thrilled for Ted Gibson beauty to be a partner.” Right now, the only cities available are New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston and Miami so if you are in one of those cities DEFINITELY check it out!
heck it out in your iOS app store or on BeautyBooked.com
Would you use an app or website like this to fine/book appointments? What do you think? Let me know in the comments…