I can’t believe I’ve never tried this – and once you do……you won’t either. Eve Lom Cleanser isn’t called, “Probably the best cleanser in the world…” by Vogue for no reason. It probably is. In case you are not aware, Eve Lom was Born in Czechoslovakia, and developed her career as a world-renowned facialist in Hollywood and opened her first salon in London in 1984. her skincare range including the cleanser is legendary…even Elaine and Phillip over at Teen Vogue are in love with it. So I HAD to see what the deal was!! I scored myself a 1oz sample jar from SpaceNK and used it while I was on vacation, my life will never be the same!! This literally MELTS your makeup, exfoliates, brightens, softens and tones all at once. The muslin cloth that comes with it is really cool too BUT a clean white washcloth works just as well. The water HAS to be hot (it’s like a big steam that opens your pores…) and it activates the oils in the cleanser. It has won awards for literally 25 years and has an impressive track record as being great for all skin types even problem skin. The muslin cloths should be washed regularly.
Chamomile and cocoa butter softly calm and soothe, while clove and eucalyptus essential oils deeply decongest. Added hops oil tones the skin as the muslin cloth gently exfoliates.
- Cleanser 6.75fl.oz – Includes 2 Muslin Cloths ($135)
- Cleanser 3.4fl.oz – Includes 1 Muslin Cloth ($80)
- Cleanser 1.7fl.oz – Including Travel Size Muslin Cloth ($50)
Deep cleanses without drying or stripping the skin and removes even the most stubborn of waterproof makeup
- Thorough cleansing and gentle exfoliation support natural skin cell regeneration and provides a vital receptive base for beauty products to work at their best
- Decongests and helps drain toxins with the signature massage technique
- Exfoliates, tones, and improves circulation when combined with the specially woven Muslin Cloth
- Softens and conditions the skin
- Provides visible benefits for all skin types
Now…this is definitely pricier than most cleansers BUT my rationale is that you only need a little bit. PLUS the essential oils have made my skin SING over the past week. My skin felt clean, clear, soft and silky. I’m ready to take the plunge.