Must Have: MAC Bloggers Obsessions Collection [Photos + Swatches]
Hello all! Well I am so excited for the launch of the collection on Tuesday!! Since you can’t go into the store and see or swatch the collection first hand – I wanted to swatch it for you so you can see it up close. I am happy to report that all the shades are so so SO beautiful in person – and some look completely different on then they do in the tube/pan.
For a re-cap and official information, please see the launch post.
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Hocus Pocus Dark sooty grey with silver pearl (Satin) (The Makeup Girl) This is the shade that I created, if you want to learn more about it and see behind the scenes photos click here or here.
- Jealousy Wakes Seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (Temptalia)
- Parisian Skies Muted grey-blue (Satin) (Lipstick Powder N Paint)
- Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! Deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle (Velvet) (Beauty Blogging Junkie)
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- All of My Purple Life Deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle (semi-opaque) (Afrobella)
- Caqui Persimmon orange (semi-opaque)(Beauty Maverick)
- Evolution Revolution Warm peachy pink with subtle purple, green, blue micro glitter (sheer) (Makeup and Beauty Blog)
- Nitro:licious 2046 Intense shiny red (semi opaque)(Nitrolicious)
- Sonoran Rain Deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl (semi-opaque) (The Shades of U)
The entire collection will go on sale this coming Tuesday June 21st on maccosmetics.com. If you are in NYC next Tues., I will have visuals of all the shades with me at an event I am hosting for Indique at the Townhouse Spa. Contact me for more information about attending. I’d love to see you!!