Angelina…Angelina! How we covet thee….this look at the Cannes Film Festival with her love Brad Pitt (who even Ann Curry couldn’t seem to keep her hands off yesterday, much to his dismay) was absolutely gawgus, understated, glamorous and perfect. The best thing about it is that the basic premise will work on ANY skin tone. The lips are red but more on the golden/peachy side, eyes are lined on the upper lid only and skin is flawless!
Get the look at home by making sure your skin is in tip top shape, use a serum and a moisturizer after you cleanse. This look requires a dewey look to the skin so consider using a luminizer (I like MAC Strobe cream) and mixing it with your foundation.
- Powder lightly with a superfine transparent loose powder.
- Use a flesh toned shadow and line the upper lids with a dark grey or dark brown gel liner.
- Three coats of mascara or use some false lashes of you are adept at applying them.
- Use a luminous blush in a nearly skin tone shade on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish with a golden reddish shade of lipstick.