Get the look at home by making sure your skin is in tip top shape, use a serum and a moisturizer after you cleanse. This look requires a dewey look to the skin so consider using a luminizer (I like MAC Strobe cream) and mixing it with your foundation.
- Powder lightly with a superfine transparent loose powder.
- Use a flesh toned shadow and line the upper lids with a dark grey or dark brown gel liner.
- Three coats of mascara or use some false lashes of you are adept at applying them.
- Use a luminous blush in a nearly skin tone shade on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish with a golden reddish shade of lipstick.